Animes Like B Gata H Kei My Anime List

Animes Like B Gata H Kei My Anime List

Synopsis

Yamada has a goal when she enters high school. She wants to make 100 sex friends, but she's got one small problem: she's a virgin! Afraid of being rejected or ridiculed by hot guys, she decides that in gild for her to reach her goal she showtime has to lose her virginity. While in a bookstore looking for a new dictionary she bumps into Kosuda, a very boilerplate male child, and decides he's the perfect candidate to get the job done.

Volition Yamada succeed in getting Kosuda to bed, or will something more than bloom from the not so innocent outset to their relationship?

(Source: MU)

Groundwork

No background information has been added to this championship. Aid improve our database by adding background information here.

MALxJapan -More than than simply anime-


Related Manga


Characters


Reviews

November 17, 2011

Overall 9
Story ix
Art 7
Character 8
Enjoyment 8

I decided to offset reading the B Gata H Kei manga afterwards watching the anime but the manga was all of a sudden stopped and i was left unsure whether they were gonna be connected :(. Merely and then I checked agen this yr (2011) and the manga had been picked up and completed, so i decided to read the series incase the anime is never carried on.

As I read the manga, I truly fell for information technology all once again :p. Compared to the anime, the manga told the story in a very slower mode. This way I greatly enjoyed the story because we got to see the development of Yamada and Kosuda relationship which made it seem that more than realistic. As you read along we besides get to learn more about the other characters as well as questionable moments of Yamada'southward sex obsession (which is clarified by the completion of the manga) :p

The simply thing I would say that really let'southward the mode down is the art work; just obvisioly I believe as y'all read along, it is best to allow your imagination take command instead of just the drawings :)

read more than

Feb 8, 2016

Overall x
Story 9
Art 10
Character 10
Enjoyment 10

Ah, B Gata H Kei. I call back being so reluctant to lookout the anime when I showtime heard nearly it, and in the end, I ended up watching it and falling absolutely in honey with it. I loved its humor and the relationship betwixt Yamada and Kosuda; if it were any better, the anime could have gotten a perfect score out of me. The manga, which I started reading months after finishing the anime, managed to bring out the best in this series and give u.s.a. a satisfying ending.

At present, afterwards writing a crappy review for the anime that has since been deleted, I shall at present nowadays my review of the manga for B Gata H Kei!

B Gata H Kei follows a girl named Yamada (first name withheld), whose goal is to have sex with 100 guys before her high school graduation. There is just one problem, though; despite the fact that she is popular throughout her school, she actually has never had sex before. Thus, she decides that if she'due south going to attain that goal, she'south going to have to lose her virginity. Luckily, she meets a boyfriend virgin, Takashi Kosuda, and decides that her first time will be with him. Yamada then tries fourth dimension and time over again to get Kosuda to have sexual activity with her, but as time goes on, she really starts to fall in dear with him....

The art from this manga is as good as in its anime adaptation, with solid character designs. For example, Kosuda was meant to be plain, and Youko Sanri definitely made him wait patently! At present, the story in the manga is slower-paced than in the anime, and for some people, that can be really irritating. However, the ho-hum story actually works in the manga's favor; it provides character evolution for several of the characters. The character evolution in the manga not only made me like Yamada and Kosuda more ever, but it actually made me like characters that I originally didn't pay a lot of attending. Take Katase, for example; I didn't really intendance for her too much in the anime, but when the manga shifts its focus to her, especially her budding relationship with Kudou, she'due south actually a fun character.

Overall, I absolutely loved B Gata H Kei. If yous're a fan of the anime adaptation or just don't mind lots of ecchi moments, I recommend you stop reading this review and read it correct now. Information technology doesn't matter whether y'all're a virgin or not; it's still keen to see 2 virgins lose it to each other!

read more

November 21, 2012

Overall eight
Story 7
Art viii
Character 7
Enjoyment 9

B Gata H Kei is one of the all-time and funniest stories on the subject field of "first dearest" romance that I've ever read. It is at its heart a romance story, but its non-traditional take on it is what makes this manga so great. This is not a story with characters that act the way normal people exercise. Rather, this is a story where the characters do and say the things we've all wanted to, but couldn't. The author does a slap-up chore showing the insecurities and self-doubt nigh of us feel when dealing with new relationships, and it'due south her keen understanding of these aspects of human nature that make B Gata H Kei much more than than it seems at first.

While this is a story about romance, the fore-front end plot device is all about sex. And while this topic of sex permeates the story from beginning to stop (this is not a story for kids to read!), I recall of it equally the bait that the author used to lure readers in. It's about sex, but it'south NOT about sex activity. B Gata H Kei shows young people as we all were, and all will be-- inexperienced youths desperately fighting our hormones and, simultaneously, our fears of rejection, disappointment, and embarassment. While many high-school stories represent these fear aspects of young love, B Gata H Kei includes the topic of sex which allows it to explore these feelings to their conclusion, from commencement to end.

I think of B Gata H Kei like of a naughtier version of Schoolhouse Rumble, a trivial bit. They're both series about young people trying to find love and having non-stop, hilarious problems. The author being a woman likewise makes this story very different from the typical ecchi romance stories you lot run across everywhere. This isn't a Shoujo manga by any means, simply I think it would exist more accessible to a female audition because of its approach. Most of the main characters are female and their insecurities are addressed even more than the male characters' (though our insecurities are revealed plainly too!)

Interestingly, at the end of 1 book the writer included some chapters from an early draft for her story, and it was really bad! The principal characters were the aforementioned and the bones concept was the same, but the flow of the story was entirely different. It was much more direct and plain. What I recall makes B Gata H Kei so great is that information technology isn't and then much well-nigh sex equally it is about how trying to get it (the right style) is a long, terrifying, eventful route. Yes, a lot of the jokes are rough, and if you attempt to read all in a few sittings they volition get a fiddling old and predictable. Merely in that location are so many moments where you lot will say "I know that feel, bro" that you'll go along reading.

The catastrophe is too mostly fulfilling, much more than and so than the anime. I do recommend the anime, the art is great and the humor is intact. For the start iii/4ths of the manga, it matches well-nigh perfectly with the anime (though the manga has more material as you would expect) merely the last quarter for the manga is entirely unlike, and I feel it's much more than entertaining and interesting than the anime. If you lot enjoyed the anime, you definitely want to read the manga.

If you lot savor adorable romantic comedies and don't mind having characters with their minds in the gutter, you can't go to watching/reading B Gata H Kei fast enough!

read more than

Jun ten, 2016

Overall 8
Story viii
Art seven
Character nine
Enjoyment 9

Before I start reviewing, (*Warnings)
*I recommend the manga, non the anime. Since you go more in-depth with the story and it continues off where the anime stopped.

Summary: It'due south just most a pop school girl who wants to accept sex with 100 guys, but somehow has trouble with her first 1. She's all the same a virgin so she doesn't accept any experience. Towards the heart, you lot'll meet a lot of progress on how much she inverse towards her goal.
*It sounds bad for some people, and it might plough some heads, only once more I recommend to read earlier you estimate, considering information technology'll change your heed on the very first 5 capacity, and soon plenty you but want to keep reading.

Plot (8.4): It sounds so bad at beginning, and I'll be honest... I was one of the few people who merely gave this manga a skip so many times. Now that I've read it, I'm glad and wished that I read information technology much earlier, and wouldn't even mind reading it again in the future. In that location was some parts I didn't similar, or thought that wasn't needed, but information technology fixes itself in the next chapter or page or and so. I'one thousand telling some of the people who were skeptical when reading the plot, to give this a shot.

Art (vi.8): I experience the art is the down for this manga, but it tin exist cute at times also. Some of the characters can look the same, and sometimes information technology tin even look pretty good. At others time information technology can look similar crap, which is a harsh give-and-take to say when I'm praising, merely information technology'due south the truth at times. So basically if yous're into an anime with artistic talent, so I take to stop yous here, because yous're not finding that hither, but then again I desire y'all to give this manga a adventure still.

Characters (8.6): Some of the characters are unique for what they are in a manga like this, and some of them can be cliche simply somehow fit in a story that'due south almost a girl trying to have sex with 100 dudes. The primary guy, Kosuda can be empathize with many men who are reading this manga, and that's what I like about that. I beloved it when every fourth dimension Yamada talks near her sexual practice problems, because she has no feel and is a virgin, it simply makes it very funny to encounter her existence and then naive. That's the major stiff hold of this manga, and I'1000 glad I didn't see them destroy that stiff concur in towards the eye to the end either. And so if you enjoy comedy, sex puns, naive misinterpretations, romance, and then on, then I recommend this highly to anyone.

Enjoyment (8.eight): I'm glad that I read and finished this manga, 6 out of 10 mangas I've read I ordinarily drop in the start few chapters considering they whether either as well cliche, bad, or just tiresome. I honestly told myself that I was going to read a few capacity to come across how bad this was, simply I was wrong, completely wrong... It's non the best manga I take ever read, but information technology's no where near the worst.

Overall (eight.ane): Going in with a mindset of thinking of dropping this manga in the very first couple of pages was completely dumb of me. I went from ane page to 300 capacity, and I have no regrets what then ever. I hope a lot of people will requite this manga a risk. It'south something you won't regret... I swear to God.
Thanks for reading! ~Shaney (69thStreet)

read more


Recommendations


Contempo News


Contempo Forum Word


Recent Featured Manufactures

The B Gata H Kei Opening: Sexy Has Never Been so Sweet

The B Gata H Kei Opening: Sexy Has Never Been so Sweet

A lot of anime tend to portray their female characters as shy and naive, but not B Gata H Kei. The protagonist, Yamada, is concerned with whether or not she'll be able to attain a sure "magic number". The steamy, still cute, opening serves as the perfect gateway to the serial!


Animes Like B Gata H Kei My Anime List

Source: https://myanimelist.net/manga/19007/B-gata_H-kei

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing an amazing blog! you can also join a dance class at Best Dance Schools in San Diego . Must read the blog for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment




banner



pos populer

Imx Cherish : IMX.to / AMS - Cherish 210

تحميل.تنزيل.أغنية.ما منطقي.منتصر هلالية / تحميل.تنزيل.أغنية.ما منطقي.منتصر هلالية : اغنية بي طلتو ...

30 Gun Gece 2 Tr.dublaj Izle / 30 Gun Gece 2 Tr Dublaj Izle 30 Gun 30 Gece 30 Days Of Night Turkce Dublaj 1080p Full Cogu Kasaba Sakini Guneye Yoneldigi Icin Huzunlu Bir Donemdir Bu Crista5ug Images

Featured Post